Image © Shannon Tidwell
With permission of the artist, I'm posting this adorable layout as an inspiration piece for our next challenge: Punches.
Challenge yourself to use any punch (not limited to border punches) creatively. You may layer punches to make background paper, or perhaps create a paper-pieced embellishment made of punched shapes. Wherever your creative journey takes you, make sure you use at least one punch!
I love Shannon's creative use of the Martha Stewart (Birds on a line) punch. The layering of the punched kraft color borders with splashes of the same border in color, provide this page with texture and great use of repetition.
Now the 'rules':
- Who? This contest is open to any participant (international and USA)
- Format: Traditional, digital, hybrid scrapbook pages, cards, altered object, home decor items, etc...just about anything using scrapbooking supplies and punches.
- Where/how to submit? Please leave one link to where we can see your creation (whether personal blog or online gallery. However, please do not leave links to sites where one has to become a member to view the images).
- Due date: June 24 (24:00 EST).
- Prize: Inque Boutique #50535 Funky Punctuation 4 stamp set (unmounted rubber cling stamps).
I can't wait to see what you come up with!