Title: "A" [Adam]
[more detail photos below]
Perhaps you have seen my previous page titled: In a Blink of an Eye, which utilizes a grid format design? The circular game piece packaging left-over was the inspiration for this new layout. I thought it is time for me to break out of the rectangular photo format and do an entire page in a circular grid-format.
About this page: I had so much fun doing this layout :) I love that this design provides an organized format while allowing me to display different trinkets and mementos. The bottom teddy bear is obtained from a remnant of my son's fuzzy night sleeper onesie. The garment has ripped, so I wanted to preserve a small relic of his last baby outfit. The first sonogram photo is scanned sonogram paper printed on photo paper for durability. The white text on all the photos are baby-themed rub-ons.
The quote: Every child begins the world again, is a fabric tag from Webster's Pages.
The crochet flower is a gift from an online scrapbook friend (thanks Vasara gimusi ;). Through the flower I placed a "family" epoxy topped brad and pierced two crystal topped Making Memories pins.
The letter "A" is grunge board by Tim Holtz painted with Distress crackle paint. I inked it with blue ink to give the letter more definition. The blue flowers are by Jolee's Boutique. Notice how there are 4 flowers in the bouquet (as there is 4 family members in our family), with the stray flower pointing to the new addition to our family in the photo.
The two red hearts form a visual triangle with the red in the quote tag.
Journaling in tight spaces is always easier with a 0.01mm pen tip.
Thanks so much for looking!
*** *** *** ***
- Cardstock: Archiver's (white), Die Cutz with a View (blue).
- Patterned paper: Making Memories; We R Memory Keepers (red hearts).
- Fabric tag: Webster's Pages
- Chipboard (grunge board) alpha: Tim Holtz
- Crackle paint: Tim Holtz for Ranger
- Rub-ons: Creative Imaginations (a mother's love); DejaViews by C-Thru Ruler Co. ('my baby' and 'Sweet Dreams'); Making Memories ('boy')
- Crystal pins: Making Memories
- Dimensional stickers: Jolle's Boutique by EK Success (flowers)
- Punches: EK Success (heart), Marvy Uchida (scallop circle).
- Brad: We R Memory Keepers.
- Circle cutting template: Coluzzle by Provo Craft
- Ink: Colorbox Clearsnap
- Pen: Zig Millennium.
- Thread: DMC.
- Other: Garment remnant, buttons, crochet flower (own supply).