Title: Top 10 Signs You're with a Triathlete
Journaling: Top 10 Signs You're with a Triathlete...
- He has more spandex in his closet than any aerobics instructor.
- Speaking of spandex, he has swore before that he’ll never wear a Speedo, now he’s the guy strutting it proudly in a Speedo.
- Exponential growth of water bottles around the house - blink once and there is two more on the counter top.
- The word ‘recovery’ is configured in a conversation at least 3X daily.
- You sneak up behind him while he’s online drooling over a new bike, wheels, or shoes, startled he quickly shuts it off as if it were an adult content site.
- It’s 5 a.m as you awake to groaning sounds coming from the basement - he’s on the bike roller again!
- His voracious appetite swallowed his own insight into the mystery of why there’s no food in the fridge.
- Family vacations are planned around his race sites.
- He’s examining two photos side-by-side on the computer screen: This shot of him biking, and a similar shot of a pro; You think that he’s admiring your photography skills, but the marquee lines over both photos’ measuring the hip flexion angle reveal the truth.
- His legs are shaved more often than his woman’s :)
*** *** ***
*Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (black), The Paper Co. (white).
*Patterned paper: Heidi Swapp (all 6x6"), Prima Marketing (ledger0.
*Journaling cards & die cuts: Jillibean Soup.
*Die cut border: Doodlebug Design Inc.
*Chipboard title: Imaginarium Designs.
*Chipboard alphabet, brads, and adhesive foam: American Crafts.
*Stamps: Inque Boutique ('Top 10'), Stampendous (tiny alpha).
*Stamping ink and embossing powder: Ranger Industries.
*Pens (black and glue): Kuretake ZIG.
*Metal details: Tim Holtz Ideology.
*Adhesive: Scotch ATG 714, Aleen's Tacky Glue.
*Font: Skia (downloaded from the internet).